About COVID-19 Cleanup
There have been various levels of confusion about COVID-19 since the virus first started infecting people in California and across the United States. In an effort to eliminate some of that confusion, here are the updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about COVID-19:
- COVID-19 is highly contagious
- A COVID-19 infection can be deadly
- You can contract COVID-19 via person to person contact
- The most common routes of transmission appear to be the virus landing on an individual when an infected person coughs or sneezes in close proximity to that uninfected person
- Avoid touching your face because that is a major way in which the virus is given a direct pathway into your body – through your nose and perhaps your eyes
- COVID-19 can survive on surfaces for a yet to be determined amount of time
- The length of time this coronavirus can remain alive on a surface or object depends on what the surface is made of
- You can infect yourself with COVID-19 if you come into contact with a contaminated surface
- Avoid possible contamination by handwashing and social distancing protocols
- Obtaining professional assistance from a San Diego COVID-19 cleaning company is the surest way to eradicate the coronavirus from contaminated surfaces and objects
Despite the unknowns of economy reopening, or the transmission of COVID-19 The BIOClean Team is available o answer any questions. Whether you are facing the unknown of opening a facility or dealing with a confirmed case of COVID, we have an emergency response team ready to assist.
The BIOClean Team utilizes a six-step process, including the application of surfactant, EPA registered disinfectants, electrostatic or ULV disinfectant application, and follows stringent guidelines for infection control and decontamination.
*Due to the number of uncertified individuals claiming “COVID” services, please call directly for a detailed explanation of the process and protocols that should be followed for a TRUE COVID-19 service cleaning.*
*Please note that “fogging” alone will not truly decontaminate surfaces, one must adhere to the multistep process to reduce the bio-load of any surface and truly follow EPA guidelines on registered disinfectants.
More About COVID-19
The BIOClean Team takes all infectious disease cleaning seriously. There are lives at risk and businesses could be subject to liability. We serve commercial, residential, and the vulnerable populations, all who deserve trusted professionals to efficiently complete the job safely and correctly, the first time.
A mass decontamination must be handled by certified professionals who are properly trained in all aspects of infectious disease remediation. Traditional companies such as HVAC, pest control, car detailers, carpet cleaners, and everyday janitors are not properly trained or certified to perform proper infectious disease cleaning. Not only are the appropriate EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectants required, so is fully enclosed personal protective equipment (PPE) with respirator masks for the health and safety of the individuals performing the disinfection service. All technicians must be trained in appropriate PPE use, application of EPA registered products, and cross-contamination protocols.
The BIOClean Team’s Infectious Disease Control & Remediation Services are trusted by medical clinics & healthcare facilities, restaurants & franchises, commercial buildings, government facilities, public transportation & emergency vehicles, senior living facilities, hotels and motels, childcare facilities, gyms, secure clearance facilities, production warehouses, and office space.
With a 24/7 emergency response team, and the ability to mobilize technicians through the Riverside, Los Angeles, San Diego, and Palm Springs area, The BIOClean Team is ready to respond to an emergency COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak at any facility, any time. With some advanced planning, and the option to have a facility-specific plan drafted, The BIOClean Team can also assist in your facilities re-opening plan, or assist in ongoing commercial cleaning needs.
Professional & High-Quality Services
The BIOClean Team is one of the best and most-respected biohazard cleanup companies in Southern California. Our biohazard technicians are all held to the highest standards with multiple safety, OSHA, and IICRC certifications.
Call us today and speak directly with the owner, Stacy, who has more than ten years of experience in medical waste management, crime scene cleanup, and emergency medicine. Her background in microbiology and chemistry is VITAL to the restoration of your property to a biologically safe level.
We are trained professionals and have extensive experience working with infectious waste, hazardous materials, and biohazards.
Call The BIOClean Team at (760) 227-2700 today so we can help you.